Fifth issue of “Khatam News Bulletin” was published
(Students’ Day special issue)
Student’s Day is the day of honoring the dignity of nominated and pioneers of the society; Those who are considered intellectual models with their creative and critical minds, and have constructive and effective presence in various fields of social life. Khatam-ul-Nabiyin University always has special and hopeful vision of students as the intellectual and cultural forces of the society, and has honored student’s day and their prominence in different ways.
It is a real pleasure that in 11th festival of celebrating Student’s Day, the fifth issue of “Khatam News Bulletin” has been dedicated to this topic and published under the title of “Student’s Day Special Issue”.
Most important topics and contents of Khatam news bulletin issue are:
- Editorial, by Bismillah Mahdavi, (Ph. D. degree);
- The message of Mr. Habibi, the dean of Khatam-ul-Nabiyin University, on the occasion of International Student Day;
- The message of University’s Lecturers, on Student’s Day;
- An interview with Noor Ahmed Karimi, the first general positioner of University in 2020;
- An interview with Sumaira Abbasi, the first general positioner of Institute of Health Sciences of Khatam-un-Nabiyin in 2021;
- Dormitory students, challenges and opportunities;
- Students’ memories;
- Pictures and introduction of the best disciplinary and ethical students;
- Pictures and introduction of the best disciplinary and ethical students of institute of health sciences;
- Interview with Mohammad Shoaib Qutbzadeh, captain of Khatam-ul-Nabiyin futsal team, under the pretext of getting second position in Ghadeer Cup games, summer 2022.